We deal with cosmetic dental aesthetics problems in Quito, Ecuador related to the harmony and rehabilitation of your teeth.
We use minimally invasive and ultra-conservative techniques and thus maintain the enamel of your teeth during your cosmetic dental treatment.
We are lovers of natural smiles and in harmony with your face, mouth and skin tones, so we have several solutions for you.
Table of Content
Problems that Affect Dental Aesthetics and Function
Smile that can be affected by different types of problems:
- Loss of one or more teeth
- Dental asymmetry.
- Separation between the anterior teeth .
- Color change.
- Deep cavities .
- Tooth fractures.
- Bruxism (unconscious clenching of teeth)
- Crowded or crooked teeth
- Too much or missing gum.
Solutions to rehabilitate your teeth:
We achieve the smile and oral function you want as a result of the application of a series of treatments as the case may be:
- Prosthesis on implants : closest to a natural tooth, either single crowns or prostheses with two or more teeth.
- Removable: made of acrylic or flexible (valplast) therefore they are an excellent option at low cost
- Fixed : bridges in ceramic, zirconium, ceromers or other latest generation aesthetic materials.
- Aesthetic Fillings or Composites : restore your cavities with resins of the same color as your tooth with minimal use of the turbine (drill), consequently, with greater comfort for you.
- Inlays, onlays and Crowns : New, more resistant and safe materials to repair teeth with severe damage due to cavities or fractures
- Smile Design : A series of treatments to harmonize your smile.
- Dental veneers: thin sheets made of different materials that cover your teeth changing their appearance .
- Lightening or Teeth Whitening: make your teeth look whiter.
- Aesthetic gingivectomy: lengthening the crown of your teeth via gum trimming.
What Should I do to Restore my smile?
In #asiriodonto it is a affordable dental office located in Quito, where we can help you with your case considering all the valid treatment options and evaluating the one that best suits your case.
The first step is a professional evaluation, in which we will give you all the options you have and our recommendation of the treatment plan to follow.
Our Foundress and guardian of our Values
Dr. Krisna makes sure that the treatment you receive is successful by contrasting opinions between all the doctors that are necessary and ensuring a neat execution of all the processes.
More about Dr. Krisna Casal